Old 19-12-2003, 11:33 AM
gregpresley

Default Extreme left-wing kookiness (was Self-Suffiency Acreage Requirements)

I'm sorry if I missed your science/biology/nutrition credentials in this
discussion, as well as those of your cohorts who chose to dismiss the
conclusions of this author without reading a word of her book. Perhaps
you'd care to share? Otherwise, I'll be forced to disregard everything you
write, as meaningless drivel coming out of a well of ignorance.

..........Still waiting, didn't get any response to this part of my post in
the long unsupported rant by the following poster......

"Jonathan Ball" wrote in