Old 19-12-2003, 02:32 PM
Lynda LeCompte

Default Master gardener help?

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 11:25:30 GMT, Frogleg wrote:

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 04:10:19 GMT, Lynda LeCompte

someone posted that an agricultural organisation would send someone out,
usually a volunteer master gardener, to help with identification of
plants. I thought this was an excellent idea, but didn't think to ask
how to go about this.

You might start looking he

http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/mastergd/

hehe - yes, thanks.
Spooky actually, as I found this site this morning before I took my son to
school and was going to post about it when I got back... but ya beat me to
it :-)

When I was first searching, I made the mistake of using 'agriculture'
instead of 'horticulture' in the search strings. Duh!
--
Lynda