Old 19-12-2003, 06:02 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Master gardener help?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

You are asking for expert advice from "Master Gardeners"?

That must be the funniest thing I've read all year!!!

From what I've seen, they couldn't even identify their own hands in front of
their faces.

Why don't you have Jerry Baker mix you up a magic potion while you are
waiting?

Lynda LeCompte wrote in message
news
posted that an agricultural organisation would send someone out, usually a
volunteer master gardener, to help with identification of plants. I
thought
this was an excellent idea, but didn't think to ask how to go about this.

Now then, bearing in mind I'm from England and have no idea how things

work
over here in Texas (but I'm learning ;-), can anyone give me some pointers
of who or where I should be approaching to go about this?

The alternative would be for me to take a whole bunch of pics and post

them
on my website for y'all to look at. Meh, I might just do that anyway! But

do think it would be great to have someone walk around my garden with me
and share their knowledge.
TIA.
--
Lynda