Old 19-12-2003, 11:15 PM
J Fortuna

Default Best place to by orchids on the internet

Chris,

Try using http://maps.yahoo.com/maps?t=b and type in Orchid Trail for
business and Apex, NC -- it provides a phone number, address, and map. No
Web site is listed, so I assume they may not have one.

Best,
Joanna

"The Enigma" wrote in message
.com...
I did a search for The Orchid Trail (Apex) on the internet with no luck.
Where is this in Apex?
(P.S. I live in Apex)
Thanks
Chris

"Myrmecodia" wrote in message
om...
"Ray" wrote in message

Going to a local grower and asking about "what's good for my

conditions"
is
a good idea. What part of NC are you in? Let's see if I remember my
locations...

Lenette in Kannaoplis
Owens Orchids in Pisgah Forest (near Asheville)
Breckenridge in Browns Summit (near Greensboro)

Also:
Hanks Chapel Orchids (Pittsboro)
The Orchid Trail (Apex)
Seagrove Orchids (Seagrove)
Marriott Orchids (Kernersville)
Woodland Orchids (Charlotte)
Carolina Orchids (near Charlotte, just across the border in SC)

Nick
--
myrmecodia-at-yahoo-dot-com