Old 20-12-2003, 03:03 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default people we are missing

I miss you BV! You feel better now?

You do know that you are dear to all of us here, not just because you are
shamelessly begging for affection today, but because of the love and joy you
continuously share amongst us here in this newsgroup!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message

wrote in message
I have been wondering (at this time of year) where some of the people

are
that have
been regulars in the past are and how they are doing. Like Rennie

Simpson, Derek,
Rod Farlee etc. Ingrid

Well I for one am hurt that I am not missed.

--
BV.
WebPorgmaster