Old 20-12-2003, 03:32 AM
madgardener

Default Master gardener help?

thank you Lynda. And when some people poke fun of the others here, it's
just best to pat them on the head and ignore them. You'll find that Cereoid
is quite knowledgable despite his sharp tongue. And has a mean dry wit
about him too! g
madgardener turning on the ceramic heater in the nook as the windchill
factor is beginning to affect the warmth of the room thru the walls brrrrr
"Lynda LeCompte" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:40:41 GMT, David J Bockman
wrote:

I say post them, I love id'ing plants. )

Dave

Okay... you asked for it ;-)
In fact I was just about to don my cam and go do the deed after reading
madgardener's post - which I will respond to properly after some time
outdoors. It's a beautiful day... much can be accomplished. Where's my
gloves...
--
Lynda