Old 20-12-2003, 03:42 AM
Myrmecodia

Default Best place to by orchids on the internet

"The Enigma" wrote in message r.com...
I did a search for The Orchid Trail (Apex) on the internet with no luck.
Where is this in Apex?
(P.S. I live in Apex)
Thanks
Chris

1201 Davis Drive. The owner is John Stanton. I didn't recall his
phone number, but the Yahoo search suggested by Joanna gives 362-1062.

If you are in Apex, have you attended any meetings of the Triangle
Orchid Society? We have some great speakers lined up for 2004, and
they usually bring plants for sale. It's a good way to get plants
from remote nurseries without paying shipping fees.

See http://www.triangleorchidsociety.org

Regards,

Nick