Old 20-12-2003, 06:42 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Master gardener help?

It is best you post your pix to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens, unless you
have your own photo website, of course.

Leave the "Master Gardeners" to do what they do best.............potting up
plants and pulling weeds!!! You don't want to hurt their little heads by
making them try to think too hard. Most of them think plant taxonomy is
either stuffing dead plants or garden expenses they have to account for on
their income tax form.

Lynda LeCompte wrote in message
news
On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:40:41 GMT, David J Bockman
wrote:

I say post them, I love id'ing plants. )

Dave

Okay... you asked for it ;-)
In fact I was just about to don my cam and go do the deed after reading
madgardener's post - which I will respond to properly after some time
outdoors. It's a beautiful day... much can be accomplished. Where's my
gloves...
--
Lynda