Old 20-12-2003, 08:10 AM
Theo

Default [IBC] Shimpaku history - huge article

I guess it is an espression someone just made up
meaning a very short period of time .. the events of our span of life
are a micro-tempus comparatively to the lenght of creation Dino
domination on earth something similar
the only real expression concerning time is nano-seconds that means
something as one 1/millionth of a second and is aprt of Quantum
Theo

Craig Cowing wrote:
Nina Shishkoff wrote:

This is a valid, interesting and important topic, but I'd be interested to
see this discussion enter the realm of fact and historical context rather
than the micro-tempus context one usually encounters.

Not that I have any idea what a micro-tempus is.

snip

Nina Shishkoff

How about a tempus in a teapot? Okay, I'll duck.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++