Old 20-12-2003, 01:32 PM
Frogleg

Default Master gardener help?

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:55:53 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
wrote:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

You are asking for expert advice from "Master Gardeners"?

That must be the funniest thing I've read all year!!!

From what I've seen, they couldn't even identify their own hands in front of
their faces.

I don't think this is quite fair. While I'm sure the MG programs have
their fair share of retired postal clerks who decided to take up a new
hobby, I'm also confident (no personal experience, as usual) that
lifelong gardeners may also choose to participate. Most plant folk are
willing and eager to share their experience and knowledge. I *did*
have one 'extension agent' go through all kinds of hoops and
information/analysis resources to help me with a tree problem. Shoot,
if there's someone who can say, "I don't know, but there's this guy
who lives about 5 miles from you who's an expert," it's worth making
the effort.