Old 20-12-2003, 05:02 PM
Dave

Default How many ml in a drop ?

I assume it depends on the hole size ... probably the best thing to do is to
see how many drops from your container fill a teaspoon, which is about 5 ml,
and do the math. Or better yet, put those drops right into a container
marked off in ml. Given that you're in Belgium (I think), you probably
won't have a problem finding one. ;-)

I've seen people use estimates of anywhere from 12 to 20 drops per ml. I
use the latter, so that when (for example) I'm adding AmQuel to a US gallon
of water, I use 10 drops. Recommended dosage for AmQuel is 5 ml per 10 US
gallons.

"Philippe Lemaire (remove oldies)" wrote in
message e...
Dear all,

Does anyone has an idea ?
is it really constant (when no viscosity is present) ?
Or does it depend of the hole size ?

Philippe