Old 20-12-2003, 07:48 PM
Pam Moore

Default RHS seeds offer was Gardening Planning type of Software

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 18:36:35 +0100, martin wrote:

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 17:24:50 -0000, "Charlie Pridham"
wrote:

The RHS are claiming to have such a beast up and running on their web site
(haven't been and looked yet so no idea how good it is)

Charlie,
We joined the RHS this summer, we got the annual offer of seeds and
made our selection. It's not clear whether one normally gets all the
seeds one requests. Does one normally get what one requests or is it
more of a lottery?

The sooner you send in, the more likely you are to get what you asked
for, but yes, it is a bit of a lottery. Some seeds may be in short
supply this year due to the dry summer.

Report when you get yours and I will do the same..........
also any others who have sent in?

Pam in Bristol