Old 20-12-2003, 11:42 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default people we are missing

We should all make a pact that if we leave RP for an extended period (or
forever) we'll report the reason prior to, i.e., new job, too busy, new
hobby shock, gasp, divorce (spouse got pond),..... ~ jan

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 14:02:35 GMT, "Nedra" wrote:

Thanks Bonnie for the news Vern. I'm really sorry we
lost track of him. Wayne B. lives in the same area ....
I know he hasn't seen him.
Speaking of losing folk - how about Randy from Aloha (Oregon)?

I could go on and on here.
It's terrible to lose track of folks ...

Nedra

"Bonnie" wrote in message
Nedra wrote:
Rennie is in British Columbia - but lurking here.

I've been wondering about Vern from Oregon ...
anybody heard from him?
He and Rennie were/are buds ... He fish-sat Bonnie's (Colorado)
fish several years ago...

I do miss these folks.

Nedra

I tried to email Vern last year and my mail was returned.
His website
is no longer available either.

--
Bonnie