Old 21-12-2003, 12:32 AM
John Savage

Default March Flies

(Adam) writes:
Has anyone got any advice on how to control March Flies ?

They do seem to be early this year. It's only December and I've been
bitten by a few already. I just show them the palm of my hand.

We are starting to get a few around the house, and I was wondering if
there is a trap available similar to those for Euro Wasps.

Don't know of anything. They apparently are blood suckers so you might
need a relatively hairless live animal as the bait in any trap.