Old 21-12-2003, 02:04 AM
Babberney

Default "Left wing kookiness"

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 05:47:03 GMT, "Don"
wrote:

"paghat" wrote
"Don" wrote:
Unfortunately the Libertarian form of conservatism you seem to be
advocating is vastly too utopian & idealistic,

I have advocated nothing of the such and you might consider being less
presumptuous.
And you still haven't answered the question of, *Why should you pay for my
childrens education?*

How about because an uneducated populace would lead to many problems
throughout society? Assuming I live a nice, long life, your kids are
going to be helping to bail me out of the problems caused by mistakes
made by our parents and ourselves. I'm willing to pay so that they
have enough information to do a good job of it.

For more info about the International Society of Arboriculture, please visit http://www.isa-arbor.com/home.asp.
For consumer info about tree care, visit http://www.treesaregood.com/