Old 21-12-2003, 05:45 PM
martin

Default Neighbour Trouble

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:04:29 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"martin" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 16:11:23 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"martin" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 14:37:42 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

and use it to power grow lamps and the growth of illegal substances

in
the traditional Dutch manner ? :-)

looks over shoulder for Jenny

O is watching too

I had the feeling that somebody was :-)

I think Jenny is resting on her laurels.

I hope her greenhouse in the sky hasn't blown away in today's gale.

It's been up to force 11.

Blimey.. where are you? I see you are using a French ISP

Near the North Sea in Holland.

(Freeserve number one in UK is owned by the same ISP)

OK

I am in Scotland and my daughter and her family live in Germany. We
usually sail Hull to Rotterdam when we visit

You are the one that dances on the bar? :-)

What do you think of the price and quality of the food?

Do you know you can do Rosyth to Zeebrugge by ferry now?
http://www.roybrown.pwp.blueyonder.c...rfastferry.htm

Ferry company at http://www.superfast.com/
--
Martin