Old 21-12-2003, 09:04 PM
chris

Default A tree for my firstborn

What about a nice Victoria Plum? They are not too big and your child
will have endless pleasure in future years in picking the fruit. Its
a lovely idea in planting a tree. Well done
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 18:34:22 GMT, nogreenfingers
wrote:

Hello all first time posting here!

Ok we would like some help/suggestions in chossing a tree for our baby
boy born back in september

Things to note we have small garden(real suntrap),we will be moving
next year or so,so we wish to keep it in a pot for now to be planted in
the ground when we move.

Perhaps a fruit tree?? something the family can really share in the
future.?
Any ideas????

Many thanks