Old 21-12-2003, 09:33 PM
martin

Default Neighbour Trouble

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 20:59:10 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"martin" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:04:29 -0000, "Ophelia"

I am in Scotland and my daughter and her family live in Germany. We
usually sail Hull to Rotterdam when we visit

You are the one that dances on the bar? :-)

not the Lola?

But of course

What do you think of the price and quality of the food?

I thought the price was fair and the food was wonderful

You must have taken sandwiches :-)

In November, we got a free upgrade for some unknown reason from
steerage class to a De Luxe cabin with double bed, settee, arm chair
digital satellite TV and a *full* free minibar, which included large
bottles of red and white wine. The red wine wasn't actually in the
fridge.

Do you know you can do Rosyth to Zeebrugge by ferry now?
http://www.roybrown.pwp.blueyonder.c...rfastferry.htm

Yes I do but we haven't used it yet

We have friends in Scotland who use it.

Ferry company at http://www.superfast.com/

Thank you Martin

btw careful or we will get told off again LOL

shhh!
--
Martin