Old 21-12-2003, 09:42 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Neighbour Trouble

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

As a matter of curiosity why do you want him to move them? Is it a matter
of safety in your view, or do you just object to them being on your land?
What I'm trying to get at here is whether or not this is a sufficiently
important issue to you, to risk a major fall out with someone who is going
to be your neighbour for a long time, perhaps?
If it's a safety issue, tell him so and remind him, as nicely as you can,
that he will be responsible for any legal repercussions, such as you, your
child, grandchildren, cat, dog or budgie tripping over, cutting through etc.

Actually, the best thing to do is to tell your insurance company. He'll
move them then, pretty sharpish, I'd think.

If something happens as a result of their presence, neither insurance
will want to pay.

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)