Old 21-12-2003, 09:43 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default New Garden in URG webring

The message
from cormaic contains these words:

After a prolonged absence from urg due to health problems,
I've just nipped back in to announce that the urg web ring has a new
member. Martin and Anna Sykes have created a site that provides a tour
of their new garden in Cheshire. You can have a snoop around their
patch by accessing.....

Nice to see you again Cormaic. I hope things are better now.

Unfortunately i don't think my site will qualify, as it is primarily
aimed at selling hi-fi, though I could hive some sub-directories off.

Good for a laugh........

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)