Old 22-12-2003, 02:33 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default A tree for my firstborn

The message m
from nogreenfingers
contains these words:

Hello all first time posting here!

Do come into the potting shed and have a glass of my homebrew...

Ok we would like some help/suggestions in chossing a tree for our baby
boy born back in september

Things to note we have small garden(real suntrap),we will be moving
next year or so,so we wish to keep it in a pot for now to be planted in
the ground when we move.

Do you know what you are moving to? Permanent?

Perhaps a fruit tree?? something the family can really share in the
future.?
Any ideas????

Two come to mind: a mulberry, and either a Bramley or a Charles Ross
apple. Dem tree make a good pair..)

The Charles Ross produces gigantic apples which are excellent eaters and
good cookers.

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)