Old 22-12-2003, 06:02 AM
Mike Gilmore

Default Pittosporum Size Question

Thanks to both replies. 12' will be perfect for my situation. I have been
delighted with the lovely yellow winter foliage of an existing specimen and
did wonder just how big it would eventually develop so I can get another! I
have about a dozen varieties now and, to my mind Pittosporums generally are
something of an under-valued plant. Close-up, the variegated detail on many
is something of a wonder to me.

--
Regards
Mike Gilmore
"animaux" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:01:10 -0000, "Mike Gilmore"
opined:

Does anyone know how big Pittosporum tenuifolium 'Warnham Gold'

eventually
get?
Regards
Mike Gilmore
WinsfordWalledGarden, SW England,
USDA Zone9a

I've seen them as tall and wide as 12 feet. I have one which is about 4

years
old and it is 6 tall and wide.