Old 22-12-2003, 09:12 AM
Shell

Default Should I?

Lowe's is good about marking stuff down. Home Depot doesnt do it anymore
because too many people were bringing plants back and getting full price
refunds. At least at the one close to me. I had my eye on a raggedy Dend
that needed a lot of help

Shell

wrote in message
Can't help but think all that cosmetic surgery Michael Jackson had
was to look more like HIS ilol Peter Pan. Way out there! Anyway with
your first orchid. Buy a phalaenopsis. It's simple and if you get one
flowering size you can get a seedlng later. I'm new to all this but can
tell you it takes months to grow a spike and see flowers. Just be
patient and don't move your plant around, water it with rain water and
read up on it--a must, orchid care can vary alot.
Hope you find one you like, I asked about one that was at a greenhouse
connected to a lumber supply place. It had shriveled leaves and wasn't
real big. They said it might of been thrown out. I thought eeek!
Where's the trash dumpster--I had my eye on that one and was hoping it
would go on sale. Next time I'll ask. Yes, it was sickly but I enjoy
recoperating the bad ones. Good luck