Old 22-12-2003, 06:02 PM
Lynda LeCompte

Default Master gardener help?

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 01:16:23 -0500, JNJ wrote:

Lynda -- Just take pics of each and post them to your web site. You'll
get
a quicker response and it will likely be more accurate. When
photographing,
be sure to get a few of each plant in particular -- flowers are very
helpful
and pics that show the textures of the leaves help as well.

Given those pics and an e-mail address, you'll find far more useful
discussion and knowledge through online resources than having a single
person come out. FWIW, don't be tripped up by the title "MG" -- quality
of
MG programs vary widely from state to state and the quality of the
individual varies widely within the programs.

James

Yah - thanks James. I had already posted some pics (The 'Plant ID
Extravaganza' thread), as you suggested, and am about to post my followup
to that. Thanks for the input :-)
--
Lynda