Old 22-12-2003, 09:43 PM
David Hill

Default Neighbour Trouble Should be Travel spam

This looks like a very well organised advert for certain ferry operators
(Also posted at the end for those who prefer end posting.......)

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:32:36 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"martin" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 15:16:48 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"martin" wrote in message
.. .

In November, we got a free upgrade for some unknown reason from
steerage class to a De Luxe cabin with double bed, settee, arm chair
digital satellite TV and a *full* free minibar, which included large
bottles of red and white wine. The red wine wasn't actually in the
fridge.

OH my... fantastic

Have you used DFDS from Newcastle to IJmuiden?
Their ferries are much cheaper and have much better food.

No I did not. Please may I have details?

http://www.dfdsseaways.co.uk/

They also go to Copenhagen from Newcastle.

We tried their de luxe cabin too!

Is that your real e-mail address if I take some bits out?
I can hardly carry on like this, without getting my knuckles rapped
again
--
Martin

This looks like a very well organised advert for certain ferry operators (As
promised posted here as well)

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries