Old 22-12-2003, 10:33 PM
martin

Default Neighbour Trouble Should be Travel spam

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 21:32:13 -0000, "David Hill"
wrote:

This looks like a very well organised advert for certain ferry operators
(Also posted at the end for those who prefer end posting.......)

David, you and others advertise your products here quite openly.

I am not advertising ferries I was helping Ophelia.
I have mentioned all three ferry routes for somebody travelling from
Scotland to Europe by sea.
I don't know what you mean by "certain" ferry operators. I think
between them they cover all routes between Dover and Edinburgh.

--
Martin