Old 22-12-2003, 10:42 PM
David Hill

Default Plant ID Extravaganza!! - Followup

This is a new one;
http://purplelinny.com/plantid/pics/more0002.jpg
The penny is there cus I've always wanted to do that ;-)

Asparagus Spendurii

One that didn't get id'd in the last round;
http://purplelinny.com/plantid/pics/more0001.jpg

Polkadot plant

Another new one;
http://purplelinny.com/plantid/pics/more0003.jpg

Another of the Asparagus ferns

Another from the last round that I don't think was id'd correctly.
We had offerings of Mexican Petunia, but the leaves are the wrong shape.
The other suggestion was Salvia. I'm thinking there would be a strong aroma
if it was salvia? There is no obvious aroma from the leaves, but with my
ignorance that doesn't mean anything!!
http://purplelinny.com/plantid/pics/more0004.jpg

And this one has me confused;
http://purplelinny.com/plantid/pics/plants10.jpg
We had ids as Liriope, Porcelain Berry and Mondo grass. Looking at my books
and pics on the web, I don't believe it is any of these - feel free to
correct me...

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries