Old 22-12-2003, 11:02 PM
Babberney

Default Plant ID Extravaganza!! - Followup

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 22:02:08 GMT, Lynda LeCompte
wrote:

Okay... first off, another big thank you to everyone who responded. It was
interesting to see the verifications and debate about some of the species.

The ones that I am still not sure about are as follows (and I've thrown a
few more in as well...);
http://purplelinny.com/plantid/pics/more0005.jpg
This is a close up of that 'dead at the bottom' shrub that borders my rear
patio and is in need of pruning. I had an id as a cherry laurel, but there
are no berries on this shrub. We established it's not a mtn. laurel. I
think Yaupon Holly got mentioned somewhere, where only the females get
berries. Is this male yaupon?

yes, it's yaupon

For more info about the International Society of Arboriculture, please visit http://www.isa-arbor.com/home.asp.
For consumer info about tree care, visit http://www.treesaregood.com/