Old 23-12-2003, 01:12 AM
molli

Default Should I?

Yes Sue, Cal-Orchid, I got the Vanda type leaves, Its such a cute little
thing I want to make sure I take the right kind of care of it.

--

Hugs,
Molli

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 07:02:06 -0700, "molli"
wrote:

Yes thank you, that was a great help! I'll move it to a bit lower light
level so I don't fry it. And Keiki's would be good...I"ve never had a

keiki
before.

Molli -

These plants want to develop a clump, or become a specimen plant.
This is not a keiki as a phal develops that gets removed.
Depending on the type of Neofinetia it has 2" mini vanda style
leaves or 1 1/2 " needle leaves. Some of the crosses are larger.

I think the ones at the OS party were from Cal-Orchids, which one
did you get?
SuE