Old 23-12-2003, 03:07 AM
animaux

Default you know you're a mad gardener when......

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:00:05 GMT, "rosie" opined:

I quit my 18 dollar an hour (20 years ago)
job and worked for 6 dollars an hour at the garden center. I

never looked
back.

there is NO MONEY and NOTHING like working at something you love!
congrats to you!

Yes, I never felt so free. I am starting to grow again. My neighbor has more
acreage than we and isn't using an inch of it. Next year I am going to buy two
larger greenhouses and pay her rent from November till March. Clearly, I can
sell what I grow, since I did last spring and this fall.

I'd love to make 5,000 dollars a year, but that is pipe dreams!