Old 23-12-2003, 03:08 AM
animaux

Default you know you're a mad gardener when......

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:12:09 -0500, madgardener opined:

yes absolutely incredible. I can't wait now for them to release the
DVD to complete the set we've gotten already. (I have a bad habit of
purchasing the first release and then they came out with the extended
versions. This time I will hold back and wait until I know it's the
only version they're releasing. I told my husband it was a nice back
up DVD collection we have and he just says "yeah, right" but he loves
these movies too. Starz was playing the extended version back to back
with the release of Two Towers this weekend, but I pointed out to him
that the Two Towers version was the first release and not the extended
version. But it was nice to see both of them and then go to the Return
of the King the next morning. (boy was he glad I purchased the
tickets online for mattinee and we got there 45 minutes early for best
seating. The place filled up completely and they were showing it in
two theaters where we were)
Maddie

Do wait. They will release it again in a three picture set, probably with about
15 DVDs! I still haven't seen any of these films, nor Harry Potter films, but I
will catch up. I'm waiting for The Matrix to come out in a box set. That was
the most about Buddhism in any film that I've seen, sans Seven Years in Tibet or
Kundun.

Victoria