Old 23-12-2003, 05:32 AM
madgardener

Default you know you're a mad gardener when......

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 02:55:32 GMT, animaux
wrote:

Do wait. They will release it again in a three picture set, probably with about
15 DVDs! I still haven't seen any of these films, nor Harry Potter films, but I
will catch up. I'm waiting for The Matrix to come out in a box set. That was
the most about Buddhism in any film that I've seen, sans Seven Years in Tibet or
Kundun.

Victoria

my problem would be that I have the extended first two, and I wouldn't
be able to afford a boxed set. You ain't seen the Harry Potter
films???? Honey I don't get out and even I"VE seen the Harry Potter
films and have them on DVD g (I keep begging son to find his books
so I can READ them.........and this summer, THIS SUMMER the next one
is due out! This is starting to get fun. Makes getting well into 50
worth the wait. I had fun as a twenties and some during my 30's but my
Crone teen years are a riot. Who knew?? gBSEG Even the re-release
of Peter Pan looks like it's worthy of the story. Now if only they'd
do a REAL version of the dark story about Mary Poppins. She was never
a wholesome rosy cheeked nanny. She was a witchly, stern character and
when I read her story one rainy day in my huge over sized closet, I
had nightmares for weeks.................Another book I'd just love to
find a copy of is The Water Babies.........sigh. My search has gone on
for this book for decades. I remember the original one in my
elementary school in Nashville I checked out continuously with
rememberance of Chimney sweepTom and Mrs. Doasyouwouldbedoneby and
Miss Beasyouhavealwaysbeen and the waterbabies..................if I
EVER find a copy of that with the original prints throughout the book,
I will be a happy bookworm...............
madgardener