Old 23-12-2003, 05:33 AM
JAMES STACY BISHOP

Default Lighting failed

Hello group,
I have a 46 gallon bow front tank with an all-glass 36" CF 110w hood. Its a
freshwater setup with lots of plants and about 24 fish (angelfish, clown
loaches, neon tetra's and a couple Ram's). last Sunday my all-glass hood
stopped working. Not sure why, I thought it was the ballast. I couldn't
find any LFS that had what I was looking for as a replacement so I purchased
a 36" dual coralife aqualite online from hellolights.com. I don't think It
will arrive for at least 4 more day's. do you think my fish and plants will
survive the wait?
any advice in this matter is appreciated.

Thanks,

James