Old 23-12-2003, 07:33 AM
Ophelia

Default Neighbour Trouble

"Sacha" wrote in message
.. .

Foxes go into peoples' gardens, Ophelia. They dig in them, they crap on
them, they empty dustbins. You may be so busy talking about yourself that
you've failed to notice that. At some point, a lot of us who live in the
country are affected by foxes, whatever we may or may not feel about the
hunting of them.
*I* suggest you take your private life to email. It's a polite and
reasonable request, after all. I may say that the fallback of every
ill-mannered poster is to accuse others of wishing to be moderators and

you
do NOT break that particular mould, unfortunately.

...... and spam software Sacha; falconry? I notice you ignored those)

I suggest you take off your prefect's badge. It must be very old now. I
notice you don't like the wannabe moderator badge Unfortunately, you are
trying to BE one I haven't seen a vote around here putting you in charge.
Maybe I missed the off topic election.

Ophelia