Old 23-12-2003, 08:12 AM
Zizz

Default Neighbour Trouble

"David Hill" wrote in message
Could it be that the cable is really for his ferry lights???????

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Sad chat up line to start talking about ferries and their routes!

Though yes I'd be interested to see some feedback on the original topic.
Personally I'd give the neigbour 14 days notice to resolve the issue, that
they're liable for any damage or injury etc. or I'd be contacting the local
power utilities and my insurance for legal advice.
Okay so new neighbour ... but is the next door neighbour seeing how far he
can push it!
I wouldn't try cutting through the cable as it'd probably be seen as
criminal damage, plus the electricity would have to go somewhere ... like
straight into the surrounding earth!