Old 23-12-2003, 10:04 AM
Judith Lea

Default Neighbour Trouble

In article , VivienB
writes
I am with Sacha on this - you have forgotten your manners and are
reacting like a spoilt child when this has been pointed out to you. I
don't know what has happened to you to cause this uncharacteristic
rudeness on your part, perhaps the peculiarities of the season are
affecting you.

Me too - I used to participate in urg and benefited from the advice
given but now we are infiltrated by ill-mannered, ill-informed trouble
makers and I just don't understand why. If one has a difference of
opinion, surely civilized behaviour does not have to go out the window?
--
Judith Lea