Old 23-12-2003, 02:04 PM
Sacha

Default Neighbour Trouble

Judith Lea23/12/03 9:44

In article , VivienB
writes
I am with Sacha on this - you have forgotten your manners and are
reacting like a spoilt child when this has been pointed out to you. I
don't know what has happened to you to cause this uncharacteristic
rudeness on your part, perhaps the peculiarities of the season are
affecting you.

Me too - I used to participate in urg and benefited from the advice
given but now we are infiltrated by ill-mannered, ill-informed trouble
makers and I just don't understand why. If one has a difference of
opinion, surely civilized behaviour does not have to go out the window?

I wish these people would stop using this group as their personal chat room,
that's really all it amounts to. That is the way someone has just described
it to me in an email and it's an accurate description, IMO. Ask
ill-mannered people to take their personal interests to email or at the
very, very least mark them OT and it is apparently too much for their
delicate psyches to comprehend. But being a bloody nuisance to people who
use the group for its intended purpose is apparently, their 'right'. It
makes me wonder what on earth they must be like to live with and thankful
that I shall never know!
We've lost you (mostly) and at least 2 other really valuable posters I can
think of because of this sort of thing. It's a really great shame. ;-(
--

Sacha
(remove the 'x' to email me)