Old 23-12-2003, 02:04 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default New Garden in URG webring

The message
from Christopher Norton contains these words:

Vinyl is still the choice medium of DJ`s. You gotta get the kit from
somewhere, might as well be Jacque the hat. 8-)

Not Jaques the Hat Digestive?

Way back in the early 'sixties I lived in a Scout Hostel in Stepney Green.

On my way back from troop meetings (One of the conditions of living
there was to help with a local troop) I would drop in on the Hayfield
and have a jar and a mardle.

After one of the regulars had left, the landlord asked me: "You know
Jack, then?"

"Jack?"

"The gee^^gentleman you were drinking with. That's Jack the Hat, you know."

Well, I hadn't known, but I was glad I'd bought him a drink a time or two....

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)