Old 23-12-2003, 04:33 PM
VivienB

Default Low Voltage Lighting

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 22:19:01 +0000, VivienB
wrote:

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:19:32 -0000, "Kevin Ashcroft"
wrote:

Can you purchase transformers which will happily sit outside or
does anyone know of a small enclosure I could purchase, which the
transformer can sit inside quite happily and be protected?

These people have one - they have been advertising a lot lately (I
have no connection whatsoever with them). www.greenbrook.co.uk

Regards, VivienB

For some reason the OP has not supplied feedback here (although asked
to do so), but has e-mailed me. I see no problem in outlining his
experience here, as it may be useful to someone else lurking.

He ordered one of the 'Armadillo' boxes obtainable from the above
website, received it promptly. It takes 4 transformers, so is a fair
size, about A4 x 6" high, cost £29. Apparently B & Q are selling
something similar for £20.

Hope this is of interest,

Regards, VivienB