Old 23-12-2003, 11:03 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Neighbour Trouble

"Sacha" wrote in message
.. .
Ophelia23/12/03 7:11

"Sacha" wrote in message
.. .

Foxes go into peoples' gardens, Ophelia. They dig in them, they crap on
them, they empty dustbins. You may be so busy talking about yourself

that
you've failed to notice that. At some point, a lot of us who live in

the
country are affected by foxes, whatever we may or may not feel about

the
hunting of them.
*I* suggest you take your private life to email. It's a polite and
reasonable request, after all. I may say that the fallback of every
ill-mannered poster is to accuse others of wishing to be moderators and

you
do NOT break that particular mould, unfortunately.

..... and spam software Sacha; falconry? I notice you ignored those)

I suggest you take off your prefect's badge. It must be very old now.

notice you don't like the wannabe moderator badge Unfortunately, you

are
trying to BE one I haven't seen a vote around here putting you in

charge.
Maybe I missed the off topic election.

Ophelia

Try to grow up, Ophelia. It really won't hurt you a bit.
You may have noticed that I marked that falconry post OT. You may also
notice that I and most other posters here do that when we go off OT, as

all
of us do at times. You and Martin are persistently and consistently OT

but
without the courtesy of warning the rest of us that you intend to behave

as
if you were sitting in your own living room.
Marking posts OT means that others who wish to skip or kill file OT posts
can do so. You OTOH, are so selfish and so rude that you imagine your
playground quality one line 'quips' are worth forcing upon us ALL. This

has
nothing to do with me being a moderator or indeed, anyone else being so.

It
IS to do with asking you to remember what this group is for and it's not

for
your personal life.

Sacha, I admire your knowledge of gardening matters. I mean it.
Please stick to posting *only* on such topics, because you have not one
ounce of humour and should therefore steer well clear of admonishing poor
simple minded folk like us..
Please let us idiots amuse ourselves by posting trivial off- topic thoughts
in the off-season.
You don't actually have to read those trivial posts.

Have a happy new year

Franz