Old 24-12-2003, 01:02 AM
animaux

Default Happy Solstice

Uh...you did mean 2 into 48 is 24, right! Woman, get your gazintas right!

I ain't going anywhere.

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 11:06:10 -0500, "madgardener" madgard@fairies live
herevic.com opined:

Well happy birthday to ya, love! you made it to 24~ (well, 4 into 48 IS 24
GBSEG) stay here? where ya going? Ye'll probably outlive me woman, or
we'll gets old and white headed together. E-mail each other for decades.

wish I coulda been there to gives ya one of me hugs ((hug)))
Maddie
"animaux" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 00:17:18 -0500, madgardener opined:

Ring out Solstice Bells................shortest night of the year.
Longer days ahead of us. Think Spring ephemerals and Hellebores and
for some, the beloved Witch Hazel........(wait, maybe my Lorepedilum
will grace me with those shocking threads of magenta pink......one can
only hope)
maddie

Thanks Maddie. T'was my 48th birthday, Dec. 21. It's usually the day of

the
solstice, but that does change year to year. I'm loving my age. Now, if

I can
figure out a way to stay here, that would be a delight.