Old 24-12-2003, 01:03 AM
animaux

Default Plant ID Extravaganza!! - Followup

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 14:51:40 GMT, Lynda LeCompte opined:

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 13:46:55 GMT, animaux wrote:

Dwarf yaupon only get to be about 3 feet tall and wide. Keep that in
mind.

Will do. That would be fine if I can encourage good leaf coverage. The size
of them doesn't really matter - it's the presentation because of where they
are. When we're all sat on the patio in spring having a crawfish boil, it
would be nice to be looking at greenery instead of a bunch of dead looking
twiggy plants - lol!

If the twiggy plants are twiggy on the porch side, it's because they need more
sun.