Old 24-12-2003, 01:33 AM
Jonathan Ball

Default "Left wing kookiness"

Jeff McCann wrote:
"Robert Sturgeon" wrote in message

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 06:24:42 GMT, Jonathan Ball
wrote:

[snip]

Robert:

Despite your articulate, well-reasoned and factually supported posts,

They're not well reasoned at all, jeffy. He is
asserting that economics is a "subset" of psychology,
and it plainly isn't, as anyone who has ever studied
the field - hmmm...that lets YOU out, too - can attest.

Repeat after me: economists developing somewhat of an
interest in psychology no more makes economics a
"subset" of psychology, whose establishment as an
academic discipline economics PREDATES, than did
previously economists' interest in biology, political
science and criminology make the field a "subset" of
any of those.

Economics is not a "subset" of psychology. bobby is
wrong to assert it is, and you are a dope for agreeing
with him simply because you don't like me.