Old 24-12-2003, 02:32 PM
animaux

Default you know you're a mad gardener when......

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 01:24:13 GMT, Cheryl Isaak
opined:

But don't most good movies (for the younger set) deal with overcoming some
fear/hardship?
Cheryl

I suppose. However, I don't think children should be introduced to hardship in
films or television. Real life has plenty of hardship to overcome and that's
where I believe those lessons should be learned. Not forced on us in a
fictional way. The images of hardship in film media leaves an indelible
impression in the mind of a child. At least it did with me.