Old 24-12-2003, 06:03 PM
Mike

Default Data protection Act

Hmmm. You should have posted the above before nine this morning.

Sorry :-((

Bad day yesterday. Lorry crash involving 3 lanes North and 1 South on the M3
a short while before I was there, M25, M4 to Heathrow, followed by M1
closure which entailed M4, M25, M40, A43, thence M1 to Leicester to see
Mother in Law :-((((((((((((

Then M69, A45, M40, A34, M3, M27 to Portsmouth.

0815 departure from home on Isle of Wight.
400 miles later.
2215 arrive at home on Isle of Wight.

Oh hell. Nothing to do with Gardening.

Just watch the net nannies report me to my ISP now.

Merry Christmas to those NOT in Net Nanny mode.

Mike

Do you know I didn't see much Moss growing on the Busy Streets called
Motorways yesterday
(To bring back to Gardening Mode and save the net nannies waving their
officious stick)