Old 24-12-2003, 07:32 PM
Zemedelec

Default Squirrels - the good, the bad and the ugly

I know this isn't strictly a garden issue, but they do dance around the
trees, so...
BRBR

I don't mind squirrels but then I don't have to share the house with them.
Last morning, c. 3 PM I was descending the stairs barefoot holding a tiny
flashlight when I saw a Norway rat ascending the stairs, same way. The rest of
the night I kept most of the lights on upstairs, since rats dislike light.
Then I googled for destruction methods and went out for poison. Only problem
here is if the critter goes and dies in an inaccessable spot.
zemedelec