Old 24-12-2003, 09:03 PM
paghat

Default You can tell it's winter when....

In article , "Shell"
wrote:

Tis the season to be cranky?
Must have been out in the traffic around the stores
Shell

"Joe" wrote in message
.......people argue about nothing.

Please get onto the gardening topics.

Joe
Ontario

Important Gardening topics:

If those *******s Al Quaida crash an airplane into my house, the gardens
will be completely spoiled.

If my sweety & I get dragged off to jail by Home Security & denied access
to attorneys for months or years because of not approving of war or for
checking the wrong book out of the library, who'll water our gardens?

Was Grampa Hussein growing any mushrooms in his spider hole?

The same bonemeal & rendering plant waste-products that cause Mad Cow
Disease when illegally fed to cattle is LEGALLY sold as a component of
fertilizer to spread on the veggy patch. Theoretically even vegetarians
are thereby as susceptible to this unholy contagion as are MacDonalds'
regulars.

If I flick a snot-ball into the garden, what's its nutrient value to the
huckleberries?

In downtown Paso Robles, did the earthquake & collapsing buildings harm
any trees?

If you get buried under rubble from an Al-quaida airplane crash or a
California earthquake, or under snow in a big snowslide, & your next door
neighbor's well-trained rescue dog saves your life, will you still want to
put a chocolate pie out in the yard to poison the dog for shitting on your
lawn?

How many gardens got trampled over during this morning's Gaza raid??

Do the war dead make good compost?

-----

Happy hollar-days y'all!

-paghat the ratgirl