Old 25-12-2003, 12:12 AM
madgardener

Default Christmas Eve Bloomers

On 24 Dec 2003 18:34:00 GMT, (MLEBLANCA) wrote:
snippers ok, my bloomers are inside......Oxalis Silver and Gold,
Oxalis Rubra, a slender leafed sanseveria that has a HUGE spike loaded
with overly fragrant tiny little flowers, My Desert Rose has
buds,(Adenium Apocynaceae), Considering it's 31o outside, that's not
bad (no, no Clivia this year yet, Pen) I'm about to give it the
chill it needs and hopefully it will bloom for me in February.....I
keep trying.
madgardener up on the cold and bitter ridge (wind chill is a bitch!!)
back in Fairy Holler where the fairies are all tucked under leaves and
such, overlooking English Mountain where the lights are twinkling all
over, in Eastern Tennessee zone 7, Sunset zone 36