Old 25-12-2003, 02:33 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Quotation marks

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:
The message
from Jaques d'Alltrades contains these words:

Now, how I wish the Zetgods would turn their attention to aphids......

They are so obliging, I'm sure they would, if only we asked. Or we
could have a zetnet gardening ng, entirely free of spam and turkey :~}

Hmmm. Most of the Zetinterestgrüppen seem to have healthy echoes these
days. Still, we could always have a gardening corner in .local innit.

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)