Old 25-12-2003, 03:02 AM
Anne Jackson

Default Quotation marks

The message
from Jaques d'Alltrades contains these words:

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:
The message
from Jaques d'Alltrades contains these words:

Now, how I wish the Zetgods would turn their attention to aphids......

They are so obliging, I'm sure they would, if only we asked. Or we
could have a zetnet gardening ng, entirely free of spam and turkey :~}

Hmmm. Most of the Zetinterestgrüppen seem to have healthy echoes these
days. Still, we could always have a gardening corner in .local innit.

I haven't seen Janet post to .local in *years*.

--
AnneJ
ICQ #:- 119531282